Workplace stress

  • Greater Manchester Law Centre

    Located on Princess Road in Moss Side near Alexandra Park, you can walk in to this centre Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm to ask about free legal advice.
    By appointment they also provide support with Employment Support Allowance (ESA) and Personal Independence Payment (PIP) both with completing forms, managing failed medical (work capability) assessments and with appeals.
    Also Employment Legal Advice Clinic every first Friday of the month for advice on any employment law related issue, by appointment.

    0161 769 2244

    Greater Manchester Law

  • Citizens Advice

    Citizens Advice aims to provide the advice people need for the problems they face and improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives. They provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities including on benefits, debt, consumer, housing, family, law and immigration. They value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.

    03444 111 222

    Citizens advice

    Instant Access Surgery Phone
    Free in some GP practices in our neighbourhood.

    Assisted digital and information service
    Manchester Town Hall, Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 2pm.

  • Related information

    Mental & emotional wellbeing