Covid-19 / Coronavirus attendance advice for patients
Do not share transport with people from outside your house when travelling to and from the practice, and try to avoid public transport where possible.
Move through the building with minimal contact with other patients or staff – stay at least 2 metres away from others where possible (See floor markers).
Wear a face mask unless exempt
Handwashing is an essential part of infection control. Patients should wash their hands regularly:
- Remove coats and/ or jumpers, where appropriate/ possible, so that arms are bare below the elbow, with no hand or wrist jeweller
- Wash hands when arriving at the practice and when leaving, after using the bathroom, and after coughing/ sneezing or blowing or wiping the nose
- Hands should be washed with soap and water and with alcohol-based hand rub
- Forearms should be washed when washing hands- See hand washing posters
- Paper towels should be used for hand drying