This service operates an appointment only system. Please contact the Call Centre on 0800 092 4020 to book an appointment.
After listening to patients’ experiences and feedback about routine (non-urgent) and urgent GP blood testing services, we have made it easier for you to have a blood test at a convenient time and place.
While at your GP Practice, ask to have your blood taken if a nurse is available, or make an appointment to go back for this. Please contact your practice for further details.
Telephone 0800 092 4020 or 0161 947 0770 to book an appointment at:
- Wythenshawe Hospital, Southmoor Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M23 9LT
- Withington Community Hospital, Nell Lane, West Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2LR
- Forum Health, Wythenshawe, Forum Square, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M22 5RX
- Burnage Health Centre, 347 Burnage Lane, Manchester, M19 1EW
- GP Patient appointments times at Wythenshawe are from 08:15 through to 21:30. Monday to Friday.
- GP Patient appointments times at Withington are from 08:30 through to 12:30 Monday to Friday.
Please note patients must bring the appropriate request forms/labels as there are no facilities to print forms.